We would like to wish each and every one of you a wonderful festive season, whether you’re returning home to visit your family, or staying in your property in the North East.
This blog post will help you with leaving your property vacant during the festive period!
If you are leaving your property vacant over Christmas, we would advise the following:
- If you control your own heating: Ensure the heating is not turned off – we recommend leaving it on via the thermostat.
- All electrical appliances are turned off at the sockets.
- All windows and doors are left closed and locked and that expensive items are not left on display.
- Bathroom and kitchen areas are left in a clean and hygienic condition.
- A neighbour has your contact numbers should there be a problem while you are away.
- If your property is to be empty for longer than 28 days, please advise us in accordance with clause 3(e) of your tenancy agreement.
Festive Opening Hours and Contact Details
The Exchange Residential office will close at 5pm on 21st December and reopen on 2nd January.
Please continue to report your non-emergency maintenance via email. Please be aware that email support will be limited throughout the Christmas break.
Please use the Axis Security support number if you have an emergency maintenance issue to report – 0845 0500380