ACCOUNTS MANAGER WANTED
Exchange Residential is one of the North East’s most well-established student and professional management and lettings agencies. Based in Ouseburn, Newcastle, we manage a vast portfolio of houses, apartments and flats across the North East.
We are looking to recruit an experienced Accounts Manager to work within our busy and fast paced office.
– Dealing with the daily operations of the landlord accounts – allocating rent, recharging and paying landlords.
– Monitoring and analysing accounting data and producing financial reports and statements.
– Establishing and enforcing proper accounting methods, policies and principles.
– Dealing with the daily operations of the accounting department including:
- Daily banking of rents.
- Invoice and utility payments.
- Managing rent arrears/debt.
- Registering damage deposits and returning them at the end of tenancies.
- Coordinate annual business audit and HMRC accounts.
- Working closely with local authorities to complete data collection.
- Analysing credit card accounts.
Skills and experience required:
– Experience in residential lettings highly desirable.
– Proven working experience as an Accounts Manager.
– Advanced computer skills on MS Office and Excel (experience with CFPWinman preferred).
– Proven knowledge of accounting principles.
– High attention to detail and accuracy.
Due to working within a small team, the successful candidate will also assist the lettings team with general aspects of property management, including speaking to customers, answering emails and phone enquiries, general admin and ongoing support.
Salary circa £22,000 depending upon experience.
Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Closing date: Monday 4th May 2020. Early applications are encouraged.
If you have an eye for detail, are great with a camera and good with people, this role could be for you!
Summer placement opportunity – 16 hours per week – May to September (increasing to full time during July and August).
Must be able to operate flexible working hours and a car is essential.
Get in touch with your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org.