Job vacancy – Accounts Manager
Exchange Residential is one of the North East’s most well-established student and professional management and lettings agencies. Based in Ouseburn, Newcastle, we manage a vast portfolio of houses, apartments and flats across the North East.
We are looking to recruit an Accounts Manager to work within our busy and fast paced office.
· Logging rents received and performing a daily bank reconciliation
· Processing contractor invoices and utility bills, including payment
· Managing deposit collections and rent arrears
· Processing deposit returns once authorised by the property manager
· Preparing the landlord statements
Skills and experience required:
– Experience in residential lettings is highly desirable but not essential
– Proven working experience as an Accounts Manager, book-keeper or a relevant qualification such as AAT
– Advanced computer skills on MS Office and Excel (experience with CFPWinman preferred)
– Proven knowledge of accounting principles
– High attention to detail and accuracy in addition to excellent organisation skills
Due to working within a small team, the successful candidate will also assist the lettings team with general aspects of property management, including speaking to customers, answering emails and phone enquiries, general admin and ongoing support.
Salary in line with experience.
Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Tuesday 30th June 2020. Early applications are encouraged.