Property Manager Vacancy – Newcastle upon Tyne
Newcastle based student and young professional lettings agency.
Full time, permanent
Following a successful lettings season and a period of growth, Exchange Residential is looking to strengthen its team further by recruiting an experienced, enthusiastic, sales focussed and confident Property Manager to the team.
The successful candidate will work within a team of property managers to ensure the successful management and letting of the portfolio.
- Handling property enquiries including arranging and carrying out viewings with prospective tenants and entering into negotiations to secure leases on properties in the portfolio.
- Manage legal documentation to support ASTs.
- Work with landlords to manage their properties professionally and efficiently.
- Manage tenant queries and support.
- Manage the delivery of property maintenance.
- Carry out property inspections in line with tenancy requirements.
- Work with the marketing team on an ongoing campaign across multiple channels to successfully let the portfolio.
- The successful candidate must possess:
- Exceptional and proven sales skills.
- Experienced in property management, specifically student lettings.
- A strong customer focus.
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- A professional, positive, ambitious and enthusiastic approach.
- Desire to exceed targets.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Self-motivation with a `can do` attitude.
- High accuracy levels and attention to detail.
- Ability to work on your own as well as in a team.
- Good administration and IT skills, including knowledge of MS Outlook plus confidence in using dedicated property management software.
- Full, clean UK driving licence and own vehicle.
Three years of previous experience in property lettings or property management is highly desirable.
Details of salary, hours and holiday entitlement will be dependent upon experience and confirmed at interview.
Exchange Residential is part of Adderstone Group, one of the North East’s leading property development companies.
Please send a CV and covering letter as soon as possible to Eve Brown, Exchange Residential MD on Eve@exchangeresidential.com
Closing date – Sunday 19th September 2021