PROPERTY MANAGER – Full time
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced, enthusiastic, sales focussed Property Manager to join our team.
The successful candidate will become part of a small team of Property Managers responsible for the management and letting of the portfolio with duties and skills including:
- Handling of property enquiries including arranging and carrying out viewings with prospective tenants and entering into negotiations to secure leases on properties in the portfolio.
- Manage legal documentation to support ASTs.
- Work with landlords to manage their properties professionally and efficiently.
- Manage tenant queries and support.
- Manage the delivery of property maintenance.
- Carry out property inspections in line with tenancy requirements.
- Work with the marketing team on an ongoing campaign across multiple channels to successfully let the portfolio.
The successful candidate should possess:
- Proven sales skills.
- Experienced in property management, specifically student lettings is desirable.
- A strong customer focus.
- Good organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- A professional, positive, ambitious and enthusiastic approach.
- Desire to exceed targets.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Self-motivation with a `can do` attitude.
- High accuracy levels and attention to detail.
- Ability to work on your own as well as in a team.
- Good administration and IT skills, including knowledge of MS Outlook plus confidence in using dedicated property management software.
- Full, clean UK driving licence and own vehicle.
Previous experience in property lettings or property management is desirable.
Salary dependent upon experience. Hours and holiday entitlement will be confirmed at interview.
Please send a CV and covering letter as soon as possible to email@example.com
Closing date – Sunday 31st January 2021 but early applications are encouraged.